Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't we trade anything?
07-06-2013, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 05:39 AM by owiseguyo.)
Why can't we trade anything?
I don't know what the reAson behind it is but doesn't everyone wish that nux bits, duct tape, and fodder could be traded. I also wish that stuff(nux/bitter/glue) could be offered as well allowing the tradie to choose to give away their fighter for the price offered. I'm sure there is some money reason for these features to be withheld but the game would be much better if they allowed us to trade anything for anything. Wouldn't it?

Edit: and one more thing, why are we limited to offering one fighter per trade? Why can't we offer 2 or 3?

Click Here to Earn Your Finders Fee

KIK-oWISEGUYo
IGN-oW1SEGUYo
XBL-oWISEGUYo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 05:29 AM
RE: Why can't we trade anything?
You mean offering bitters? I think it wasn't added because it wouldn't have been that useful before they implemented the "search terms" feature.

[Image: 6xkxKek.png]
Kik: MatthewSJaeger
Invite ID: Rapu
Accepts #thestruggle
07-06-2013, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 05:35 AM by -A.S-.)
No, it's better that nux bits and aja leaves can't be traded IMO.

Edit:

Fodder too. I like that you have to earn the fodder to max your fighters.

07-06-2013, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 05:36 AM by owiseguyo.)
(07-06-2013 05:29 AM)matthewsjaege Wrote:  You mean offering bitters? I think it wasn't added because it wouldn't have been that useful before they implemented the "search terms" feature.

Ya, offering bitters, nux exc. for a fighter instead of the fighter for bitter and nux. This way players who need the items fast can browse what they can get for each fighter when they need nux or bitter fast rather then waiting for Thier offer to be accepted.

(07-06-2013 05:30 AM)-A.S- Wrote:  No, it's better that nux bits and aja leaves can't be traded IMO.

Care to share your reasons?

KIK-oWISEGUYo
IGN-oW1SEGUYo
XBL-oWISEGUYo
07-06-2013, 05:40 AM
If nux bits and aja leaves were tradable new players would have to either trade them away to higher players who could use them more effectively or fall behind. Having them not being tradable forces newer players to participate in events to some degree and have more fun.

It would be great to be able to offer bitters and nux for fighters now that the system is in place to make it really worthwhile.

[Image: 6xkxKek.png]
Kik: MatthewSJaeger
Invite ID: Rapu
Accepts #thestruggle
07-06-2013, 08:08 PM
(07-06-2013 05:40 AM)matthewsjaege Wrote:  If nux bits and aja leaves were tradable new players would have to either trade them away to higher players who could use them more effectively or fall behind. Having them not being tradable forces newer players to participate in events to some degree and have more fun.

It would be great to be able to offer bitters and nux for fighters now that the system is in place to make it really worthwhile.

Not just offer bits and nux. But make it so you can offer more then 1 item. Ex. Offering an Odin R and 10 bitter for 2 montu R. Complex offers and trading like this would highly improve this game IMO.

KIK-oWISEGUYo
IGN-oW1SEGUYo
XBL-oWISEGUYo
07-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Exactly what matthew said. At the moment, bitters and nux are things to be traded away and not used for newer players. If aja and nux bits become tradeable, they too will all be traded away ASAP. This way, things are more interesting.

07-08-2013, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 02:30 AM by --Mage--.)
The real and simple reason is money.

Players each get free items at the start of each day, not as a kind gesture but to instead show players how much fun it can be when you have items to use. To ensure that this does not destroy profits from purchases these needed to be excluded from the trade function.

If a player can't trade them then the only reason to have them is to use them, once they have none left they either have to do nothing for long periods of time or continue the fun by spending money = Profit by the bucket load.
07-08-2013, 06:11 AM
(07-08-2013 02:28 AM)--Mage-- Wrote:  The real and simple reason is money.

Players each get free items at the start of each day, not as a kind gesture but to instead show players how much fun it can be when you have items to use. To ensure that this does not destroy profits from purchases these needed to be excluded from the trade function.

If a player can't trade them then the only reason to have them is to use them, once they have none left they either have to do nothing for long periods of time or continue the fun by spending money = Profit by the bucket load.

That's what I thought initially.

But that doesn't explain why nux And bitter cant be offered for a fighter. IMO, this would balence out the market perfectly.

KIK-oWISEGUYo
IGN-oW1SEGUYo
XBL-oWISEGUYo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi sorry to sound stupid but how do i trade Thehunt 11 229 08-10-2014 06:49 PM
Last Post: Thehunt
  Trade Fodder Game owiseguyo 37 2,851 07-30-2014 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mrsmoomoo96
  My silliest trade thus far takakazuabe 5 394 06-20-2014 03:45 PM
Last Post: ElPared

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)